Hello Loves welcome to A Styled Love Affair. I started my blog in 2015 as a creative outlet to share my love for all things fashion and to connect with others that have the same passion as me.
My love for fashion started from a very young age, from shopping around the house like it was a department store to styling my own fashion show in high school for a senior project. I knew that wherever I went in life that fashion was something that I wanted to pursue. Fast forward many years later I currently work in the industry that I love as a Product Development Manager for Men’s & Women’s Denim for Banana Republic.
While I love working in the industry and love getting to work on all the new fun denim trends, I felt like I was missing something and I realized that I wanted to do something for myself within the career I love. Which is why I started A Styled Love Affair, my own creative space where I can share my own personal styling tips and tricks, while connecting with a great community of women passionate about fashion like me!
Thank you so much for all your continuous support of A Styled Love Affair. It means the world to me. I hope that you join the A Styled Love Affair and it helps to add a little inspiration to your everyday wardrobe.
Few Fun Facts
- Currently living in Hoboken, NJ (literally across the river from NYC)
- Live with my husband Mark – who is also my amazing photographer (Yes he is the Instagram hubby behind it all)
- We have been married 2 years this come April
- If pizza could be its own food group I would be in heaven
- I am a shoe fanatic – over 100 pairs (but I wear the same rotation over and over again lol)