Happy Monday Loves, can you believe its the final week of May and that much closer to those Summer months. Even though this past week we definitely had our fair share of what we can expect for Summer this year around. While the weeks go by ticking closer to Summer, my heart is still all about that Spring time fever. Today on A Styled Love Affair, I am sharing my favorite spring trend in one of my favorite spring colors.
So have you solved what my favorite trend and what my favorite spring color is? If you guessed embroidered jeans and white, then you have hit the nail on the head (but I am sure the photos might have given it away). Embroidered denim has not lost any traction for the past few seasons and I love a little extra play up on your denim jeans and this is the perfect way to do that. When I found my favorite spring trend on one of my favorite spring time colors, I was surely in heaven. Crisp & chic meets playful & sweet makes me very happy especially when it gets to join the ever growing wardrobe.
No matter what season, I always love to add fun bold pieces into my wardrobe and a great embroidered piece is the perfect way to bring in that wow piece. Months back I helped develop a lovely pair of White Rose Embroidered jeans for our Spring 2017 line and I immediately knew these would be my fun bold piece come Spring. While browsing through my companies online site (Banana Republic), I came across the jeans that I helped work on and I jumped at the opportunity to purchase them as I couldn’t find them in any of my local stores.These jeans were quite the project (lots of blood, sweat and many tears lol) but once they were complete, I came to love them and knew that I had to have them regardless of my love hate for them (unfortunately they have sold out but I have linked some fun options).
You have to agree you can’t not love these fun embroidered beauties and in that crisp white they are the perfect Spring piece. I don’t even know where to begin to say what or how much I love these embroidered jeans:
1. They are the ultimate coveted spring trend (Embroidered) so right off the bat you are winning on the trend front.
2. No matter what the rule says you can wear white all year around. Anyone who says otherwise I am not taking them seriously lol. Spring whites are a beautiful color to have in spring both exude chic and classic. Who doesn’t love that?
3. Of course my favorite reason, it has both of my favorite spring trends in one piece embroidered and white
4. The Embroidered details, which I know it is hard to tell are just so beautiful and intricate they really add the beautiful sophistication to this piece.
5. My other favorite reason is the style of Denim, The Cropped. I absolutely love a great crop jean because they look great dressed up with heels as I have done or dressed down with sneaks for a more casual day.
Don’t you just love when you are able to find your favorites pieces that incorporate more than one of your favorite trends? I surely do love that especially in this beauty that I discovered, unfortunately like I said they are sold out but I have linked some fun similar pieces that are just as sweet.
Loves I hope you have a lovely day
Thank you so much for following or just reading along