Happy Wednesday loves, I really just can’t believe that this is the last week in April it seems that time is flying by (just waiting for mother nature to cooperate around here and have Spring stick around longer than a day lol). Today I am sharing my love and most honestly need for the matching co-ord set for Spring. While my love has no borders when it comes to dressing, this style has got to be one of my favorites for Spring after discovering this amazing co-ord set from Anthropologie.
I took this beauty on my recent trip to Palm Springs and it was the perfect co-ord set for the hotels back drop and retro feel. This matching co-ord set is super cute, from the bow tie top to the wide leg cropped pant and of course the beautiful print. It is the perfect spring matching co-ord that you will not be disappointed with (and the best part there are additional prints & colors currently if you don’t want this print). I can’t wait to wear this set all sorts of different ways through out Spring & Summer.
1. Ready in a snap. That’s right, a matching co-ord set takes out that morning or outfit planning strain since you have the whole look all ready. It is so easy to get ready and not have to think to hard or clothes tossed all over the place when you have a matching co-ord set.
2. Ability to separate your pieces later. I love this option, of course who wouldn’t right? Getting to play with these pieces with different outfits is such a fun option. Makes it a very versatile piece, that has so much longevity.
3. Day or Night. Whether you are going to brunch or for dinner, you are able to dress up or down your look to any occasion.
4. Options, Options, Options. The matching co-ord set options are endless, from crop top & pants sets, top & skirt sets to even crop top & short sets. Whether you want printed, floral, checkered, or solid the pattern options are endless (these are just few). So once you type in co-ord set into google it might be overwhelming but will be so fun to see all the amazing options.
- Make sure to choose your co-ord set wisely. You don’t want to spend more than a one piece and you want to make sure that your pieces have versatility to be worn separately.
2. Co-ord set does not always have to be a crop top and bottom. Some might not feel comfortable in a belly baring crop top, so there are options to that by getting a top that is longer in length. Don’t worry at all there are numerous options.
3. To many options. Make sure to pick a co-ord set whether printed or solid that you absolutely love.
4. Printed co-ord sets. These are very simple to style and do not need to much to put into as you have the boldness of the print to bring out your outfit. If you want and simple pieces that don’t take away from your look, like i have with neutral accessories.
5. Solid co-ord sets. These options you get to have some flexibility with adding pops of colors in your accessories.
So are you ready to try the trend? I promise you will not be disappointed and from the hundreds of options currently you will have so much fun choosing.
Happy Wednesday Loves, thank you so much for following or just reading along