When I was younger, A Secret Garden was one of my favorite movies. So much that I finally video recorded it so I could watch it at all times. When walking the grounds of the Parker, I felt like I was in my own Secret Garden dream and I knew it would be the perfect back drop for my Easter post today on A Styled Love Affair. From the abundant floral gardens to stunning floral walls and then discovering the amazing wooden door, it was my Secret Garden movie come to reality. The lush floral grounds were just magical, I swear every corner you turned was another beautiful floral masterpiece.
Easter on the East Coast can be tricky whether it will be sunny and bright or if it will be raining and cold but regardless of the weather one known fact is I love to wear a fun dress for the day. My favorite Spring trend for sure to wear on any Spring holiday or occasion is a floral print. When it comes to Easter a floral dress is my top pick for the occasion, I am usually on the hunt for a floral dress for a good while to pick out the perfect one for the holiday (I know a little funny) but it brings me back to when I was a child and getting ready for the holiday in my favorite new floral dress. So I guess years and years later it was inevitable this would be my go to print for Easter.
1. Floral Dress – Go big or go home in a bold floral print as I have done today for A Styled Love Affair. A floral dress can be both formal as my look today or can be more casual too. This by far has to be my favorite dress this season, I would say pair the look with a simple cardigan to avoid being cold and instead of heels you can dress down your formal look with a pair of cute flats. If you are looking to be more casual you can grab your favorite floral maxi dress and pair with you jean jacket and wedges.
2. Floral Top – This is a great option if a full floral dress is to much, this look can also be dressed up with a beautiful pair of linen pants or dressed down with your favorite denim jeans.
3. Floral Jumpsuit – Jumpsuits are everywhere when Spring comes along and why not for the big Holiday where both trends at once. Pair with your favorite Spring blush jacket depending on the your jumpsuit color or sweet cardigan. Grab your heels and you are sweet chic for the day.
4. Floral Skirt – One thing I love besides a beautiful floral dress is a beautiful floral skirt. A skirt you can dress up both casually on top and on bottom. Keep it casual with a white tee and denim jacket and playful flats or dress that beauty up with a simple button down and cardigan and grab those heels.
5. Floral Accessories – While a floral print style can be a lot for some have no fear you can incorporate the trend with your accessories. Pair your look with those cute floral heels or that fun bright floral clutch. You can bring in that pop in another way that can still be fun.
Easter is just around the corner What is your Easter style this year? Right now it is a fun floral dress but its still early. If floral isn’t your cup of tea for your outfit, grab a bouquet of floral cuteness.
Loves I hope your having a lovely day. Thank you so much for following or just reading along.
Cult Gaia Bag – sold out (similar here)